Location (City, State or Zip)
Staff Nurse Emergency Room
An award-winning, patient-focused hospital in Southern Connecticut currently has a need for experienced Emergency Room Nurses. A variety of shifts are available.
The hospital is 100+ beds and not-for-profit, with a strong focus on the local community, striving to provide the best possible care in a friendly and caring manner. They offer ER services 24/7, maternity, surgical services, pediatrics, radiology and more.
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse will work full time in a department that sees over 40k visits a year.
Some features of joining this busy ER include:
- Newly renovated facility with brand new ER
- Updated, state-of-the-art equipment such as dedicated ED ultrasound unit
- Many staff nurses have advanced certifications in ER and Trauma Nursing
- Hospital is a Primary Stroke Center
- Hospital consistently wins recognition for clinical achievement and patient safety
Nurses can choose from evenings or nights and 10 or 12-hour shifts.
Employees of the hospital enjoy a friendly and progressive community and the nearly limitless recreational opportunities. There is plenty of shopping and entertainment, as well as offering close proximity to one of the best cities in the county. New York City is a short ride away and offers endless options for dining, theater, museums, recreation and more.
Excellent compensation package including top rate benefits and relocation funds and tuition reimbursement.